Just a few more hours to go

I think I'm just about packed, other than the computer and early morning necessities like my toothbrush. I'm about to head off for 12 days of magic/work/running at the happiest places on earth.

The Dopey Challenge technically begins with the 5K on Thursday, but tomorrow's expo is going to be phase 1. I will have a marathon of packet pick-ups and deliveries for my clients to get through first. And of course, there will be some fun shopping to do shortly after my plane lands. I'm a sucker for "idiot shirts" at the expo!

We've had some below-freezing temperatures this week, which will make Florida all the more enjoyable. The kids have a delayed opening -- the third this week -- due to concerns about the buses starting in the cold, but hopefully the roads will remain free of ice. Chuck will celebrate his 43rd birthday by driving me to the airport in the early morning. What a great guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment